woensdag 26 - vrijdag 28 juni The purpose of this international conference is to present the latest available scientific and technical information in the field of bio-based building materials, natural fibres, earthen ramped, innovative hybrid composites natural fibres, sustainable binders for sustainability and energy efficiency of buildings, life cycle analysis of bio-based building materials.
Belfast, United Kingdom
185 Stranmillis Rd Belfast BT9 5EE
- Natural fibres and materials
- Design with natural fibre composites, wood, bamboo for structures
- Earthen ramped
- Mechanical properties of 3BM
- Physical properties of 3BM
- Acoustic of bio-based materials
- Hygroscopic and hygrothermal properties of 3BM
- Durability and performance of bio-construction materials
- Bio-microbial and bio-degradation of 3BM
- Innovative hybrid composites natural fibres
- Vegetable waste materials and natural bio-admixtures for binders
- Material treatments of 3 BM
- Advances in research methodologies and bio-materials testing
- Construction materials and technologies for sustainability, energy efficiency
- Life-cycle assessment of 3BM
- Green and renewable energy applications in construction
- Case studies
- Early bird conference registration before 8thFebruary 2019
- Conference : 26thto 28thJune 2019.
The full delegate fee will be £570 which includes lunches, refreshments, welcome reception, and proceedings.
Terug naar agenda